Home

About

Photos

FAQ

Blog

The End of an Era

Well, This past Thursday I arrived at Kristen’s place in Greenville, SC and was officially back on Eastern Standard Time. I had a package when I arrived that contained my away ballot, and my official Private Pilot Certificate.

I’m mailing off my ballot today and my Pilots “License” is pretty sweeet.

NOTE: This is not MY license. It is a picture from someone else’s website of theirs.

It’s nice to be “home”, but I am so very thankful that I was able to do this trip and so many people that were nice to this kid living out of his car :-p

Woo hoo!

6 Responses Subscribe to comments

1. BU

Why did you blank out your sex?

Oct 27, 2008 @ 2:22 pm

2. Sam

Well, the weight is blanked out too.

It’s not mine though, just found the image online. Looks just about the same except one part on mine is blue instead of black.

Weee!!!

Oct 27, 2008 @ 4:22 pm

3. Rebecca

wow congrats! Next trip, you’ll fly around the world!

Can’t wait to hang out when you’re up here!

Oct 30, 2008 @ 8:14 pm

4. Mohamed

I was thinking about why I like your yoga so much and what seems to me to be the eenssce of it is that you bring a wholesome intensity to the class. Rarely do these attributes come together. I mean, it’s rare and very excellent when the teaching is positive and still very exciting; optimal and yet a little bit risky. And also, and most interestingly, through it all you have a great sense of humour comes through loud and clear and maybe it’s just the way I experience the world but without that I don’t think the rest of what we do together really makes much sense.

Aug 02, 2014 @ 7:13 pm

5. Dorothy

Congratulations! Eating plant based and raw has amazing hetlah benefits!Right now we are offering both produce CSA’s and meat CSA’s, but they are separately offered by 2 different farms. However, they are both delivered to the same market location. The 3-month meat CSA is through Nooherooka, and is already listed for pre-order at their orders page. Brothers and Jones have tentative start dates for their produce CSA’s of April 21st should be listed at their orders page with a definite start date by this weekend thanks for your question, and hope to hear from you soon!

Feb 23, 2015 @ 8:36 pm

6. Hayani

I’m an avid follower of your blog and happy to see you snootihg some film! my contax 645 is my favorite camera…and I send all my film for processing + scanning to pro photo connection in irvine – they do a great job!

Apr 14, 2015 @ 10:34 am