Left to do for my Private Pilot Certificate
- More Dual Cross Country – (Lewisburg Cross Country, Will get tower controlled TO&Ls as well as hopefully be ready for solo cross country)
- A little over an hour of instrument work
- Night dual cross country and TO&Ls (This can all be done in one night by going to Mountain Empire, Hillsville and back, 108.4nm total)
- Solo Cross Countries (5 hours minimum, at least one that is 150nm with a straight leg between airports of 50nm)
- Practical Preparation (Lots of studying, oral review and in flight review)
- Practical Exam
Tonight I am going up with my instructor for my first stab at night flying, and that will prepare us for our dual night cross country of 100nm+.
Thursday it is off to Lewisburg, WV for more dual cross country practice and 3 Take offs and Landings at a Tower controlled airport.
If I finish, I can do this…